Mujagi Mugunghwa big plate, 무자기 무궁화 큰접시
This plate can be used for occasions and it will make your table glamorous but in elegant way.
- Due to the nature of handmade ceramics, flow marks may appear during glazing process.
- Due to the nature of matte ceramics, avoid using metal cutlery and dishwasher
- In the process of baking pottery in a kiln, there may be slight differences in color and gloss for each product.
- The following phenomena during the pottery process cannot be exchanged or refunded due to defects.
- Microscopic bumps created during the manufacturing process
- Air holes generated during the kiln process
- Black spots caused by iron in the kiln or glaze
- Flow marks or clumping that occurs during glazing
- Difference between color tone and subtle gradient