HALO EDITION – LINE (“Line”系列投影燈 120cm)
HALO EDITION – LINE
“A new light”
Halo Line is the newest addition to the Halo family, along with Giga. Its sophisticated linear optic and light diffuser create an entirely different design element allowing unique installation and geometry composition. Halo Line is a monolith of glass and aluminum carved from a solid plate.It’s an optical system specifically designed to achieve a quality of light that gives the sense of deepens and a fire’s warmth. Its inspiration is drawn from archaic elements to reconnect us to our origins.Available in two dimensions 120cm 180cm.The Line features an integrated dimmable touch button that controls the light intensity.
Mandalaki is a product and consulting design firm founded in 2012 by Enrico De Lotto, George Kolliopoulos, and Giovanni Senin in Milan, Italy. Davide Giovannardi became partner in 2013. The team has different educated backgrounds in Product Design, Economy, and Art.
Mandalaki explores the intersection between design and technology to create unique pieces of high quality and conceptual values as a result of their consistent innovative approach between industrial and artisanal processes.
Usage: Floor Lamp
Color: Black anodized
Material: Aluminium, glass
Weight: 2 Kg
Input: 100-240V 50-60Hz
LED Power: 18W - 27W
Lumen Halo Line 120: ~ 3400 lumen
Adaptor certifications: Rohs, FCC, CE, ERP
Warranty: 1 year
Color Available: Sunset Red, Deep Blue
Made in Italy
**Please note that a delivery fee of HKD 300 will be charged per purchase.
- Device heating up during use is normal.
- When installing and whenever acting on the appliance, ensure that the power supply has been switched off.
- The appliance may in no way be modified or tampered with, any modification may compromise safety causing the appliance to become dangerous. HALO EDITION declines all responsibility for products that are modified.
- The light source cannot be replaced by the customer.
- Use only a soft cloth to clean the appliance, dampened with water and soap or mild cleanser if needed for resistant dirt.
- Warning: do not use alcohol or other solvents.
- Warranty: 1 year. Effective from the date of sales.
- Quality complaints: clients need to provide photos/videos of the outer packaging as well as the product as a whole and in detail.
- Each lamp is an integrated product assembled by hand in Italy. It is unlikely to fix the product or change spare parts domestically if it is significantly damaged, e.g. lamp head is broken or burned.
- Refund requests caused by the change of mind can only be accepted when the outer packaging is intact. The client shall pay for the round shipping fee.